Thông số kỹ thuật
Tốc độ cắt: 0-60000mm / phút
Định dạng đồ họa được hỗ trợ: DWG, DXF
Ứng dụng: Cắt Laser
Trạng thái: Còn mới
Độ dày cắt: 0-25mm
CNC hay không: Có
Chế độ làm mát: Làm mát bằng nước
Control Software:Han's PA
Nơi xuất xứ: An Huy, Trung Quốc (Đại lục)
Tên thương hiệu: ACCURL
Chứng nhận: CE, ISO
Dịch vụ hậu mãi cung cấp: Kỹ sư có sẵn cho máy móc dịch vụ ở nước ngoài
Mô tả Sản phẩm
Fiber Laser’s wave length is 1.06μm, 1/10 compare with CO2 Laser, more easy to be absorbed by metal materials, not only higher cutting speed with cutting MS、SUS and SUS, also has ability to cut aluminum、brass、red copper and so on. Fiber optic transmission、flying optics is suitable to cut any types of materials, strong CNC system and jacking software solved many difficulties of craft, the results will be improved cutting precision、punch rate and easy operating.
4000 * 2000mm
X axis track
Y axis track
Z axis track
X, Y axis positioning accuracy
± 0,03mm / m
X, Y, axis repeat positioning accuracy
X/Y axis max. positioning speed
Trọng lượng máy công cụ
Dịch vụ của chúng tôi
1. Warranty: 12 month for the machine tools and 24 month for the IPG laser
2. Any problems of the parts happens during the warranty period, Han’s laser’s qualified after-sale service engineer will provide telephone or on-site service at any time. Han’s laser shall provide free replacement parts for the damage caused due to the quality of the equipment, but not includes conventional disposable parts (for example, the fibers, optical lens, cutting nozzle etc.) or due to false operation by the clients.
3. If the warranty expires, Han’s still provide our clients with a wide range of preferential technical support, and maintain machine tool, auxiliary equipment on a regular basis. Provide full maintenance services for the products provided, provide equipment related daily advice and guidance, and provide information for equipment maintenance and improvements.
4. Han’s has sufficient spare parts, to provide timely technical service and spare parts.
5. Han’s appoint engineer to visit client and provide technical support on a regular basis.